Friday, June 03, 2005

The day started out lazily by bumming around ma crib. The plan was to head over to Serangoon in order to get my new hammies and cages and beddings, but we decided against it and headed to town. Ma baby and i then went window shopping and found out that most prices of things that i want are still the same, so much for the Great Singapore Sale huh. We started our day out over at Wisma where it got boring and we headed over to Isetan at Shaw center to check out make up for me. Found Anna Sui a little pricy and decided im not gonna waste my cash on the pretty packaging. Went over to M.A.C, didnt really like the colours so i didnt make any purchases there. Adidas at Pacific Plaza was our next stop. Was VERY tempted to get my black sweater. But unfortunately, my baby didnt allow me, and for that im a little unhappy wit him now. :(

As the king was very hungry, we then made our way to Far East plaza for the mouth watering delicious chicken rice. Guess what, my royal king was really so hungry that he ate 3 plates of rice! Goodness gracious me! Now now people, be nice to him. He aint no pig. He only ate a mouthful of noodles for breakfast and did not have lunch. We then shopped around and i decided to get out Far east as it was a little too boring. We made our way to Tangs to look at more make-up. Went over to Stila and i fell in love wit one colour. Decided to get it. :)

We stopped over at Paragon for a little while. After that we went over to Heeren. On the way there, we saw Andrea. Said our hi's and bye's and went our separate ways. I wanted to look at jeans so we went into Levis. Baby saw his friend there. They talked and everything and we then left. Went into Adidas and saw this very sweet looking tennis skirt, unfortunately, they did not have my size. So we left. I'm getting very lazy to continue blogging bout our day. We went to Cine and had a snack there. Afterwhich we went home.

Caution! The content below might be too mushy for some!

Baby, regarding the post below, i believe that if you love a certain person, you'll stand his/her temperament and even try to change them to be better. I do have flucuating moods too. But you stood by me right? I'm here to encourage you and snap you back to reality whenever you are living in your world. Yes, i've always been real and true to you. It will stay that way. I do love you wit everything i have. Believe me. I love you baby.